Control cables India
Source the best control cables across India
With our places running on excess electricity than ever, one should polish his basics for cables and wiring used in his house or office. Manufacturers and exporters are offering various kinds of control cables across India and other countries for different electrical projects. Ultracab is among these exporters of power cables that offer efficient and durable range of control cables to various industrial clients.
We know that electricity is a sensitive thing and every one concern about their safety and take it as their priority. As we are the pioneers, we would like to share some tips that will help you in avoiding common electrical mistakes-
- You must always follow manufacturer recommendations if you want to use cables for outdoor.
- It is advisable not to use a household extension cord outdoors.
- It is recommended to replace the damaged or worn extension cords as they can never be repaired.
- Prior plug anything into an extension cord, you should always know the cord length required and the electrical load it can carry.
- Cord should be reachable from wall outlet to appliance without tension
- Never put two short cords together in order to acquire needed length. Just get the new cord in desired length.
- It is recommended to use an extension cord tested by a nationally recognized testing labs, like ITS, CSA, or UL.
- If your cord is not bonded aptly, you can either throw it away or return it to the store and get a new one.
- Keep the control cables out of reach of children and high-traffic areas to avoid accidents.
- If your cord gets ripped by someone’s foot, it can be damaged.
- Never cover the cord with carpet, appliances, or furniture.
Power cables are collection of two or multiple wire strands or conductors. Cable has a hot-line to carry the current and a neutral-line to complete the loop. Manufacturers of control cables in India are also using third wire- grounding wire to intend new cables.
In general, cables can be categorized according to the number of wires and size or gauge. Manufacturers mark and label their cables with a series of letters followed by a number, a dash, and another number. You can easily know about insulation type with the letters. The first number reveals the resistance of wires used in the cables, the number following dash shows the number of individual conductors used in the cable.
Ultracab supplies various control cables to India and overseas countries. You can take a glance at our offerings and product ranges and mail your requirements anytime from anywhere. Our proficient experts will respond to your query as soon as possible and will bring you the best deal!